Saturday, November 7, 2009

Thought For Today - 11/7/09















There was a time that I was pretty much always in need. It was not a good feeling. Being in that position of need left me feeling vulnerable and full of self-doubt.

From my past experience being in that condition has made me NOW to meet people in need without judgment and with the awareness that I am not superior to them simply because I'm no longer currently in their position.

I actually now have a different view on this - we can see that we all began life in need of a lot of care and attention, and many of us end life in the same way. Giving and receiving are companion energies that take turns throughout our lives, and we all get a chance to be on both sides of the exchange from time to time.

As I am now in the position of the giver, I honor those I am helping when I remember the many people who have helped me! Now I can look the person I am helping in the eye, aware that I am making contact with a human being who is my equal.

Only through the love of God can the be accomplished. You got Love today?

Much love,
Joseph

No comments: