Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Thought For Today - 11/24/09








Failures and disappointments. Too many times in the past, I focused on them until I became bogged down in depression, frozen in my tracks by the fear that if I went on, I would only fail again.

Then, one day, God showed me that I'm not to look back at the past - failures are there. Unbelief looks at the past and says it can't be done. Faith looks at the future and says it can be done or should I say "it is done".

Today, put past failures behind forever and allow faith to step out and acts like your prosperity (spirit, mind, body) is already successful. Today, get your eyes off the past and onto your future, a future that's been guaranteed by God!

Again, today, replace thoughts of yesterday's mistakes with scriptural promises about your future. As you do that (as I did), hope will start taking the place of depression.

No longer look behind in past which says "You can't," but look ahead in the future and say, "I can!"

Much love,
Joseph

No comments: