Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thought For Today - 11/25/09

















There is not a day that goes by that I don't spend some time in prayer. I had to learn however, how to pray "right." You may ask "how do you pray right?"

Well, for one thing, I stop praying just because it was proper. I started praying to get results. I started praying according to the Word of God and I begin to expect to receive what I asked for every single time.

You might say, isn't that a little presumptuous? No, it's bold, and I have a God given right to be bold. I have a standing invitation from God to "come boldly unto the throne of grace, that [I] may obtain" (see Hebrews 4:16).

Today, pray expecting to get possession of what you need, not just once in a while, but every time! Go to God in prayer and in the Word and find out where you missed it and get the problem corrected.

God will answer you. He will meet your need exactly as you asked Him. Start expecting Him to do it today!

Much love,
Joseph

No comments: