Sunday, November 22, 2009

Thought For Today - 11/22/09












Someone once told me they can not love people like God does. I told them they could.

For them to love as God loves requires for us to make some changes. We have to renew our minds with the Word of God until, out of the fullness of our hearts, we speak love and not anything else to people.

We must meditate on and confess the love of God that has been expressed toward us and imparted into our spirit by spending time every day reading and fellowship with God.

We can flow in the fullness of blessings if when we arise in the morning, we put ourselves in remembrance of the commandment of love. We can fulfill our day if we start our day by celebrating the love of Jesus.

The same love God put in Jesus is in me. The same compassion with which God so loved the world, that He gave is in my spirit and I am going to release it today everywhere I go. I am going to look for people to whom I can give, people I can bless, all day long.

Much love,
Joseph

No comments: