Thursday, December 10, 2009

Thought For Today - 12/10/09















However you precede yourself is how the world will precede you. Do you see yourself as a mighty warrior or as a wimp?

The answer to that question depends on you. I realized that one day that failure is found in how we see ourselves. If you see yourself as a grasshopper, then so will others.

The reason so many people are terrified to fight for what they believe in or for who they are is in many instance they see themselves so small that they are defeated in every area of their lives.

It's what you are in your own sight that will make the difference. If, in your own sight, you're a weak, powerless, darkness will run over you three or four times a day or more.

But when you begin to see yourself as God sees you, as a conquering son or daughter of the Almighty God equipped with the very power of God Himself, darkness will stay clear of you.

Darkness would rather do anything than come against somebody who's bold and courageous. If you're not strong in God in your own sight, you need to change that. You need to get so full of God and His Love that you walk around like a spiritual giant.

Turn the tables on darkness and let it find out what it feels like to be a grasshopper for a change.

Much love,
Joseph

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi!

Let's assume something. Let's say I am bold and positive and so forth. When the battle comes and I loose, then I'm even more down than before. So down, I could break. How can I be positive then? Regardless if I believe in God or not. And besides, wouldn't he have much more important job to improve this world than help me winning this fight? So, how to stay positive if I have sofar bad experience and better be prepared for the worse? Thanks for answering, M.