Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Thought For Today - 12/8/09















I have known for some time now in order for me to walk in the blessings of God, I have to stay positive and make sure my words agree with His Words. And, not just for a few hours or a few days, but all the time.

Yes, this can be challenging. I am believing God for things to happen in my life and while some things come easy, other seem to be determined to stay in the unseen realm. But, I know I have to keep confession and believing that these blessings will appear too.

Yep, there are time when I feel foolish, but I kept (will continue to keep) on believing and thanking God for bringing these things to past. Yes, I also realized that my confession started working the very first day I spoke it. But again, some things take time to come forth.

I'm here for the long haul. Some results may be immediate while others may take a while. I am determine that I'm not going to let the waiting period discourage me. I am hanging on God's Word regarding His promises for me. All of His blessings for me will manifest themselves in me life. I will receive those things I'm believing for!

Much love,
Joseph

No comments: