Saturday, December 19, 2009

Thought For Today - 12/19/09














This season I'm practicing Yoga with the spirit of offering. I have chosen to surrender the time I'm in practice to sending positive energy, praying and meditating to those individuals I know on a personal level that are confronted with insurmountable circumstances during this time.

This may seem strange to many. But, I see my Yoga practice as a time for me to align my spirit, mind and body into one. In doing this during each practice, I have come to appreciate just being "present" more than ever. I want the same for others too!

So, how about you setting your intention during your Yoga practice especially this season on individuals you know that may be experiencing situations that could use some love?

Much love,
Joseph

No comments: