Sunday, December 6, 2009

Thought For Today - 12/6/09



















Have you ever been about certain people that give off positive energy, or others that give off negative energy? I have and on a daily basis. I believe the positive energy people have a quality of or a measure of the love of God living within them. While the negative energy people are yet having challenges with anger, hatred and the list can go on and on.

From my observation, people with the positive energy are compassion, supportive, loving and kind. You can sense a safe, relax, peaceful atmosphere when around them.

Also, from my observation, people with the negative energy seem to want to attack, constrict, pretty much tense most of the time, you don't sense a safeness with them. With me, I want to get away from them as fast as I can.

Yep, I have also been about negative energy people and became ill. Also, when around negative people - my energy is zapped. I can only say that relationship is not for me!

Much love,
Joseph

No comments: