Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Thought For Today - 12/30/09














Let's go into the Year 2010 with the mind that God is your Source for everything! In simple words, you will look to God as your Source, because it is better to trust in Him than to put confidence in man or yourself.

I am starting 2010 off with the mind-set of God being my Source. God is my Source for physical, mental and emotional well-being. Whatever I will face in 2010, God will be there on my behalf as my Source.

If I need wisdom, He is my Source. If I need healing, He is my Source. If my heart is broken, He is my Source to mend it.

My suggestion to you? Become God is my Source minded. Make it a point to become more spiritual in 2010. Only then will you be able to say "My God (the Source) will supply all my need."

Much love,
Joseph

No comments: