Sunday, December 27, 2009

Thought For Today - 12/27/09














As 2010 approaches I'm making it a point to have what most people call an accountability partner. Most of my community consists of me being in the role of accountability partner for others.

While I have a hand full of close friends that I share things with - I really don't have someone checking in on me on a regular basis. I generally contact them with updates of things happening in my life.

I'm of the school of thought that we all should have someone who are accountable to. Someone who will tell us the truth, no matter what. Someone who will be honest to us, who will tell us just how we are acting.

I am committed I will be accountability to individuals who are above me (mentors)that will encourage me in my personal and professional relationships. I will seek them out as others have sought me out.

2010 is not only a New Year, but I'm looking for it to be a New Beginning for me in many areas of my life. How about you?

Much love,
Joseph

No comments: