Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Thought For Today - 12/15/09














Words are very powerful. We should be more conscious of words that come out of our mouths and aware of their power and the energy that comes along with them.

From personal experience, speaking consciously is very effective in bringing about positive change. I have actually changed my life for the better, by being more aware of the things I say.

For instance, if you're constantly saying the following, "I'm fearful about the economy, my paycheck is already spent before I get it, bills are due, etc." then you will no doubt feel as such.

However, if you stroke yourself with positive affirmations, "I'm not fearful about the economy, I have money left from my paycheck after I pay all of my monthly expenses, all my bills are paid on time..." you will feel more positive about yourself to aspire to such things.

Today, become more conscious of the words you speak and your intentions when speaking. Speak the truth - mean what you say. Become fully aware of your words, this will caused you to be less likely to speak negatively.

Much love,
Joseph

No comments: