Tuesday, November 25, 2008

11/26 - Lunch With Natalie, 24HF (SL) Yoga Class & Me

Please join me and other 24HF members of the Southlake club this Wednesday (11/26) 12 noon at the Café Express in Southlake Town Center. We are doing a pre-baby shower for one of our members who is having her third child in January 2009.

I first met Natalie when she was pregnant with her second child. Now with her third child – her Yoga practice is amazing. She attends classes 2-3 times per week and yet does all of the poses in class. I felt it would be nice and great for us to just celebrate “her” this Wednesday. I will also put together a baby shower in December when we can shower her with gifts, etc. Look for coming details!

Also, bring your babies and kids to the outing. I can hold at least two babies at a time sitting down or standing up. (smile)

Much love,
Joseph

No comments: