Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Thought For Today - 11/11/08

Do you know what it is like facing a situation so huge it seems irresponsible not to worry about it? There may not be a thing you can do about it, but you feel like you need to at least be concerned. Somebody needs to! Besides, you don’t see anyone else jumping up and down to help.

I know it will be challenging. Don’t give into those thoughts. But, get into the Word. Find every scripture possible regarding your situation that guaranteed your situation would be taken of. Then, give the situation to God. Let Him deal with it. Then, don’t’ touch that situation again with your thought life again.

After all, God really does care for you and me!

Much love,
Joseph

1 comment:

teknegirl said...

Joseph, I wanted to let you know how much reading your blog inspires me. I read it every day, although I cannot post comments from work (they have us locked down). I am one of your "MIA" students, although that will change starting this Friday. I have been very busy with work and it's football season and my son is a Senior Varsity player. What I really wanted to tell you was I read your blog about letting go of fear when it came to poses. Yesterday in Rachelle's class I actually got my right side Bird of Paradise up! I try, but cannot seem to muster up the courage to let go. I thought of you and said to myself "what do I have to lose"? You truly are my inspiration and I can't wait until class Friday.

René