Thursday, November 6, 2008

Thought For Today - 11/6/08

When I did my teacher training with Baron Baptiste, we would do a silent walking meditation each day of the training. It was at this time in my life, I learned to relax, connect with my body and spirit in a way I had never before. I became present, full and complete than ever before. Since then, my life has become a walking deliberate meditation.

If you want a revelation of what you are to do – you need to spend time in meditation.

If you are tired and discouraged of not seeing results in your life you had hoped for - you need to spend time in meditation. When you feel it’s time to give up - you need to spend time in meditation.

Meditation will help you leave your daily routine. It will help you slow down. It will help you relieve stress, tension and fear. Meditation will bring peace, rest and love. It will renew you and refresh your life.

Take the time to meditate!

Much love,
Joseph

No comments: