Saturday, November 22, 2008

Thought For Today - 11/22/08

The weekend is here. Thank God!

This week was somewhat challenging for me spiritually. There were lots of things going on in the spirit world. Some things were uncertain while other things were unknown if there is a difference.

I felt like I really need a Yoga class for most of the week. As the week rolled on, I spent time or should I say quiet time listening. I found myself resting in the uncertain and unknown. I looked at the circumstances and simply begin to live moment-to-moment. Only then did I feel my spirit man begin to be renewed.

As I spent time in meditation (quiet time) this week – I saw my life unfold in a manner that was not measured in clock time, but in the eternal NOW. I actually surrender what I was hoping for to happen and just concentrated on the present.

I believe I did more head and hand stands this week than ever before. I find them a sort of meditation. As you come into your weekend – learn how to just live in the moment – the present – the now. Don’t resist, but relax and let go on any expectation.

Also, find a great Yoga class to take this weekend.

Much love,
Joseph

No comments: