Tuesday, November 25, 2008

My Monday (11/24)

I must write about my Monday (11/24). It was great day! I had lunch with a good friend who is also a student of Yoga. We shared things regarding life, including our desires to let people know about our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Thank you for lunch! (I’m not mentioning the name).

Later on, I received an email from another student of Yoga. Her email just made my day. She commented how she feels and sees the presence of God whenever she is around me. With the day I was having before lunch with the other student – I needed to hear that! It is my desire to let LOVE be KING in my life. And, you can replace the word “LOVE” with “GOD.” Thank you for the email(s). (I’m not mentioning the name.)

Monday night at the 8:15pm class I teach for 24HF – Royal Lane/Central location, I spent around 30 minutes after class talking to two of my favorite Yoga students. We have for the past several classes stayed afterward and practice poses such as scorpion, flying crow, handstand, and forearm handstand. Tonight, they learned side crow and one-legged crow. Afterward, we begin to talk about life and spiritual things. I connected with theses two members long before we met physically. Yes, you heard me right. But, I will not go into this subject in this blog. Nevertheless, we all left with a sense of peace, destiny, and purpose. Thank You both for allowing me to share and you receive. (I’m not mentioning the names).

And after I got home, I received an email from another student of Yoga. She sent me a Thanksgiving ecard. As I watched the card - tears being to form. Thank You for sending this card! (I'm not mentioning the name - but she is a financial advisor if you need one):)

OK, all of the above to say this. After writing the “thought for today for Monday.” My mind was attacked with sadness, judgment, and fear. The grip was tight. I didn't know how in the world I was going to be able to function for today.

For a brief moment, my mind was able to think of how bless I was. How truth always prevails. How God loves me so much. I then begin to feel an overwhelming sense of peace. It was such a vivid force that I was able to move forward and meet the 1pm lunch appointment.

Yes, today was a great day! My soul was touched. I touched someone’s soul.

Much love,
Joseph

No comments: