Thursday, November 6, 2008

Happy Birthday Jeffrey Paul!

Today is my oldest son – Jeffrey Paul 28th birthday. I don’t have a picture I can show you. However, he is a fine looking young man. He is married and has an almost one-year-old son.

Jeffrey and David (youngest son) are both receivers of God’s promises. I boldly proclaim that God has prepared a bright and glorious future for them and their families. They will live in God’s abundance in every area of their lives. God’s blessings will overtake them. God will direct their steps. God’s favor will be upon them, and they will succeed at the assignment God has for their lives. They are quick to take a stand for what is right and against what is wrong. They are both man of peace and kindness, with a heart of compassion for others. Both sons will be a living testimony of God’s love, power and grace. They will live a strong, victorious, and God-centered life. Amen!

Happy Birthday Jeffrey Paul!

I love you!
Daddy

No comments: