Monday, November 3, 2008

Weekend - 10/31/08

My weekend was quiet and challenging mentally/spiritually. For the past several months – I have been challenged mentally and spiritually with situations and circumstances involving my life.

Some of you reading this blog may have or are currently experiencing challenges in your life. Some of you may have hit rock bottom while others are near. Regarding myself, I can only say “I’m on my way up.”

I know that God has a plan for me. But, I must have faith that God does have a plan for me. I have been under so much pressure and spiritual attacks for the past several months, I had begun to grow stiff spiritually and got anxious. But, through faith, I had to regain my confidence that God was, is and will always be in control.

I had to and will continue to believe the following: (1) God has a perfect plan for my life. (2) I will receive God’s plan for my life by faith – not wavering – sight unseen. (3) I know God’s plan will first come out of the spiritual realm and manifest itself in the nature. (4) I do have the ability to hear God’s perfect plan for my life. (5) I will be obedient to God’s perfect plan for my life. Whatever He tells me to do – that I will do!

I have asked God for forgiveness for sins of omission and commission regarding me. I know God heard my prayer and I receive His forgiveness and that He will give back (restore) my first love with Him.

I pray the same for you and that He would give us our nation back!

Much love,
Joseph

No comments: