Friday, November 14, 2008

Thought For Today - 11/14/08

The other day I had lunch with one of the Yoga students that attend classes I teach. She is an aspiring Yoga teacher in the making. She has been called to reach, minister to, and show individuals a better way of living – spiritually, mentally and physically. I’m going to be there for her and push her to be the best she can be in whatever she is called to do and be.

One of the things I shared with her is as she moves forward in her calling there will be resistance. There will be a battle – not physical but spiritual. The battle will be both internal and external. She has no choice but to move past the fight in order to walk out her calling – her destiny.

I advised her that she must not quit and become defeated. I stated the universe has her back. Well, actually God has her back. I told her to begin to use her faith on purpose and use only words that will bring positive results.

You too can use the same advice I gave her. I’m here for you too!

Much love,
Joseph

No comments: