Sunday, June 7, 2009

Thought For 6/7/09



















I have read this verse of scripture over and over for years. But, didn't get the revelation of it until the other day.

The verse I'm referring to is:

Joshua 1:8 (Amplified Bible)
This Book of the Law shall not depart out of your mouth, but you shall meditate on it day and night, that you may observe and do according to all that is written in it. For then you shall make your way prosperous, and then you shall deal wisely and have good success.

God is saying that He is not going to make our way prosperous but we are to make our way prosperous as we meditate on the Word of God day and night - night and day. I was of the thought that I was was waiting on God to bring prosperity into my life. But, according to this verse, God is waiting on me to meditate on His Word day and night, observe and do according to what His Word says, only then will prosperity come to me with great success.

So, the key to your success is in your hand! Can you see this?

Much love,
Joseph

No comments: