Friday, June 12, 2009

Thought For Today - 6/12/09










The sagging economy is causing many Christian to become weary about their finances. So weary that many have yielded their ears to the fearful tactics of the enemy (devil, darkness) daily.

The situation the world is in reality really not ours (Christians). It belongs to the world. God is and will show Himself strong on the behalf of His people. There is no certainty in banks, jobs or the government. Our certainty is in GOD!

Your answer - my answer is in getting to a quiet place so we can hear the voice of God. We can hear and read the Word of God. But, at this point in our lives, we have to hear the WORD FROM GOD.

This is when your and my breakthrough will come. When we mediate in God's Word we will begin to hear His Word for you! The Holy Spirit will lead you in the way you should go.

As I stated the other day, I have been reading a scripture for years and just got the revelation of that scriptures only a few days ago. Why? Because I heard the Word from God - not just the Word of God. There is a difference. When I received that Word from God, it activated my faith in a way as never before.

If you want the same for your life, tune in to God's voice daily! Your breakthrough is closer than you think! Let God deal with everything else.

Much love,
Joseph

No comments: