Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Thought For Today - 6/24/09



















Often during some of the Yoga classes I teach I ask the students to let their spirits become quiet or come into their breath. This centers the student in bringing their energy back into themselves which is a step towards a feeling of peace - inner peace.

Yet, this is not as near important as we actually bring ourselves back to our center when we have gone away from it, but rather one in which we seek to live from that center at all times.

I have found the more still I become, the more I can clearly hear the voice of God and actually experience His presence. As I continue to do this - become quiet, become present, the power of God really can and does work on my behalf. Find that quiet place in your soul. Be still and know that God is God!

Much love,
Joseph

No comments: