Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Thought For Today - 6/10/09














Each day I'm finding more and more ways to just have "joy." I have become more relaxed (taking more Yoga classes for myself has helped). I have even become comfortable with myself. I now enjoy being by myself. I accept myself as I am. I accept life that has been given me. I actually like myself. I know some of you can't relate to this, but some can.:)

I found that my life is a gift - a gift from God. Joy comes with that gift. With me now realizing I'm a gift from God, the joy of the Lord is bringing healing and growth to my life. I am NOW loving myself daily! With this new found or realization of joy, I can now love greater than I have ever before. I now have a stronger love walk with others and especially with God.

Have you loved yourself today?

Much love,
Joseph

No comments: