Sunday, June 21, 2009

Thought For Today - 6/21/09















A few days ago I made some decisions to let go of some opportunities that were good financially. I knew it was the right thing to do. But, the thought of not having that income was bringing doubt into my spirit.

After spending time in prayer and meditation, the decision to let go was very easy. I had peace and rest in my spirit about it too! Do I know where or how the income lost on this will be replace or ever replace? No, I don't and it's OK!:) And, again, I'm at peace with not knowing.

I sense many things are coming down the road for me. The experiences will be different than anything I have known or have related to before. It will be new and a surprise.

More details? The night before I made the decision to let go of these opportunities, I could not sleep, tossing and turning throughout the night. The revelation I got regarding this was my soul knew or knows what is coming down the road. But, my conscious mind does not know yet. Now, I have to trust, put my faith in God that He will lead and guide me to where I'm to go and His timing is ALWAYS ON TIME.

Much love,
Joseph

1 comment:

Clarence Thomas III said...

Joseph...great blog on 6/21. I enjoyed it very much. I know all will work out better than we believe.

Later,
Clarence