Saturday, June 27, 2009

Thought For Today - 6/27/09










Many times during the classes I teach I say "I love you" to the students. Sometimes they laugh and sometimes there is complete quietness. I know for some loving just to love may seems senseless. But there are times when the Spirit tells me to say "I love you", it is planting a seed into someones life.

The best I can offer anyone is the love of God - being selfless with His Love towards others. As I look on the inside, I find I need more of His love operating in my life. In God's love is no fear, sorrow, pain, poverty, sickness, weakness, just to name a few.

I feel somewhat alone as I write this blog, yet I know that I have no right. Many people I personally know are facing challenges and for a long time now. They have doubt and fear facing them daily. It is my prayer to the Father - for their sakes - a breakthrough come and they experience the power of the love of God in their lives.

I am sensing major change and I am not sure if the change that I am sensing in my spirit is just for me or something bigger – much bigger – or both. One thing I know I must get closer to God, walk more in His love and pray without ceasing.

I don’t always know who will read the words of the blogs. Over the months, I have been surprised and amazed by the reactions that people have as they read the things that I have written. God is not finish with me yet. I'm wiser today, more gentler and I have asked God to continue to shape and mode me.

Much love,
Joseph

No comments: