Monday, June 1, 2009

Thought For Today - 6/1/09














With today being June 1, 2009, I thought it fitting to talk about being connected. As I look at all the people I know, I communicate with, I associate with, I fellowship with, and even those I don't know - we are connected. We are all creations of God.

We give and receive energy, life-sustaining nourishment, support, encourage, love (just to name a few) from the world around us. Each of us have on the inside, love, joy, peace and wisdom (again, just to name a few).

When you realize just how much we are connected, we then are able to love freely, live freely, feel and just be happy with all we come in contact with.

Today, begin to look at your neighbor different. Feel their vitality - their energy. Feel their essence. This is what PURE LOVE is. You now have everything you need in order to live and love peacefully with all. You are now in position to nurture, help grow, walk in the ways of love towards all who cross your path.

Value your connection to others and the entire world around you. Receive and give freely as you be among them.

Much love,
Joseph

No comments: