Thursday, June 11, 2009

Thought For Today - 6/11/09


















The other day I was taking to a fellow fitness instructor about the four letter word - LOVE. I was telling her love is the only thing that protects us from darkness. It was the only thing that protected Jesus too.

It is a necessity that we renew our minds to the supernatural power of the love of God. Months ago during one of the Yoga classes I teach a student asked me why do I always say "I love you" at different times during the class?

My response to her was I learn to live in love, walk in love, talk in love and edify others in love. I had to develop my faith and renew my mind so that I respond in love to any situation without having to think about it.

Then when (not if) the pressure comes, when the hard times come, when disasters approach me, I won't have to stop and think. I will immediately react in love.

Your love walk is 100 percent in the spiritual realm. This is where God actually wants us to walk and live in. By developing our faith in the love of God, it will work and bring about "ZERO" failure rate.

Much love,
Joseph

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great thoughts!
Ildiko