Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Thought For Today - 10/14/09














There have been times that I thought what others thought matter more than what I thought. I felt as if I wanted to please other rather than listen to the inner voice (Holy Spirit). It actually began an addiction.

I had to get this thing out of my life. I actually had to come to the place of STOP JUDGING others. I came to the point where I was accountable for my own behavior and others were accountable for themselves. This was such a major change in my life. I, yes, became sane, had peace and deepen my walk with God.

You might be in the same position today. You need to get out of that bad situation, don't worry about what people will say. It is now time for you to get into recovery. It is your choice and right to decide what kind of day you are going to have - not others!

Don't allow others to trigger your behavior, your feelings, your attitude or self-assessment. Do not spend another day letting the actions of words or mere glances of others affect how you think or act.

At the end of your life - no one will be at the judgment seat but you and God. So how about you and God talk about and get this settle today?

Much love,
Joseph

No comments: