Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Thought For Today - 10/7/09












I am finding that meditation if the key to be staying in the middle of the place of BLESSING from God, no matter what is going on in the world around me.

You and I were born on this earth with specific callings or assignments from God. For us to find out what the callings or assignments are is going to require us taking the necessary time to spend with God in mediation.

I believe taking our place in the callings of God is not just for our own sakes, but for the sake of the millions of people around the world who need to see living proof that God loves them!

One great way to do this is to meditate – even if it is just for a few minutes a day – on how much God loves you.

Spend time meditating on phrases such as “God loves me as much as the other person.” “I have no reason to fear because fear does not live in me.” “I only trust in the love of God – therefore I have no reason to fear.”

In your meditation, you will find ways and be able to help many who are losing everything they have.

After you have meditate, now take time to bless someone. Bless, encourage, build up, smile, speak words of grace and faith.

Much love,
Joseph

No comments: