Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Thought For Today - 10/28/09















I can only speak for myself regarding the following. I, as a Yoga instructor am here to serve. If not, then why am I teaching? I have so much room in my heart for others! I see students as gifts from above (God). I see them as precious gifts that I may have only for a short while. This is how I think.

I set aside time every day to meditate on staying right in the middle of the place of BLESSING from God, no matter what is going on in the world around me. I have an assignment from heaven, and it requires taking my place in THE BLESSING and not being moved - not just for my own sake, but for the sake of the millions of people around the world who need to see living proof that God loves them!

Yes, I plan on traveling around the world teaching Yoga letting all who will listen that I'm living proof that God loves them! I am blessed to be a blessing!

Much love,
Joseph

No comments: