Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Creative Yogini Art Show- You're Invited! (7/10/09)

















Here is a flyer/information from a good friend - Bethany Padnuk . . .

Hi friends, family, & Yogis,

My love for Yoga has officially spread to the canvas. Please join me in celebrating my 1st art show at Yoga Island on July 10th, 7-9pm. If my "Yoga-rific" (yeah, I said it) art isn't enough to entice you to come, there will also be a free wine & tea tasting and raffle prizes.

Feel free to bring friends; they've requested adults only, apparently yogis + wine = potential craziness . . . Hope to see you there!

Creative Yogini Art Show
July 10th, 7-9pm
Yoga Island Studio & Spa
3301 Long Prairie Rd.
#135
Flower Mound, TX 75022
www.YogaIsland.com


Also, I have two of her paintings which are amazing!

Much love,
Joseph

No comments: