Monday, July 20, 2009

Thought For Today - 7/20/09



















A couple of weekend ago I attended a Yoga type workshop on the 3rd Chakra. The leader of the workshop stated to me (we talked briefly after the workshop) that I was a care-giver. However, I had given out and my supply was depleted and I needed to recharge. So true were her words.

I'm learning on who to be a care-giver to, when and how. I also came to the conclusion that I need someone I can talk/vent to. I also am relearning I need to really be still, surrendering my mind to God. From Him, I learn how to summon directions, help, peace, rest and many, many more things.

The stiller I become, the more God moves into powerful action on my behalf. Forces that I could never be consciously aware of being to move in my directions. The less stiller I am - the more emotionally and mentally fidgety I become.

Much love,
Joseph

No comments: