Saturday, July 11, 2009

Thougth For Today - 7/11/09














Hey, you may not believe this, but God is constantly working on our behalf to maneuver us into the exact place we need to be. Our part is to submit to Him and what He is doing in us, and realize we are not called to just coast through life.

I had my first encounter with God at the age of five and even as far as I can remember I have never been able to just coast in my life. This is actually good because if you think you can just coast, you will be moved by every wind and tide that comes along, and eventually go backward.

God has always had a challenge for me to keep me moving forward. He has always had goals and opportunities set before me that have kept me focused and challenged me to stay in the race.

God never lets me stay still. He keeps me moving. I walk out His plan for me step by step, by faith.

Why don't you do the same?

Much love,
Joseph

No comments: