Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Thought For Today - 7/28/09














Some years ago I learned that God is not holding back anything that will set me free and assure me total overcoming victory in life! I found out that God will do anything in the world for me when I started living in love, acting in love and walking in love. I started by telling God how much I loved Him and appreciated Him. I started keeping His commandments of love and He just begin to shower me with blessings that I only mere thought about.

One morning I realized or became aware of God's love in my life as I felt so overwhelmed. I could not do anything but just sit in amazement. This was the beginning of the first time in my life I thought of God, felt His presence and didn't have to or need to ask Him for anything.

The experience was so great I could only raise my hands and tell God how much I loved Him. Being so in love with God and His Son Jesus you will find out there is nothing He would not do for you. He will give you everything you need to succeed. You will have the edge!

Now receive and take hold of this! Be all that God has created you to be!

Much love,
Joseph

No comments: