Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Thought For Today - 7/8/09














On a weekly and sometimes daily basis I wish I could convince others to have faith and trust in God who surrounds and protects me. I feel such bliss in knowing that even in the direst times, my prayers are heard and answered by God. I have seen and experienced far too many miracles to believe otherwise.

God has moved mountains in my personal and professional life. Whenever I have tried in past times striving on my own, pushing and getting nowhere, I realized that it was time to step back and remember what the Word said in Matthew 17:20, He replied, "Because you have so little faith. I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you." NIV

Nothing is impossible for you when you have faith -- in yourself and in God!

Much love,
Joseph

No comments: