Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Thought For Today - 7/1/09















Everything you need is already in you. God put it there. Everything you will ever need in your life, in your spirit, your soul and your finances - to accomplish what God has called you to do - has already been placed inside of you by God!

Faith is there. Power is there. Love is there. It's all there. However if you don't know it's there, you can't stir it up.

You responsible? Recognize what is in you and stir it up. Stir up your faith. Stir up your love. Stir up what God has put in your life and find yourself walking in the power and love of God.

How do you do this? Turn off the TV. Stir up your thinking by reading the Word of God over again and again and again. Go back to praying - praying on your knees. Another way to stir these things up is to start back witnessing (God I use to do this so much) about how good God is to you. Matter of fact, the thing you talk about all the time is the thing you fall in love with.

Is it not time to fall in love with Jesus again?

Much love,
Joseph

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is so what I needed to hear yesterday! Some how I missed reading it. I have been reading your blogs everyday as a part of my daily meditation. I got lazy these past few months and haven't been praying and doing my meditation! My life began to sink spiritualy and I was not God centered! The outcome... Not pretty! Thank you for the reminder that I need to keep spiritually fit and connected to God in order to have a happy, peaceful, fulfilling life.
Much love,
Susan