Monday, September 15, 2008

No Fear Here

Now is the time to “NOT FEAR!” I know many things are going on in the world, our country and even our state. Again, I repeat – now is the time to “NOT FEAR!”

In the midst of the world, our country and state, including our own personal daily challenges – you can live a life – full of peace and free from fear. God is a loving God. The world system was build to fail (we see that more clearly now) and keep you in lack. God’s system will always reign and there will always be plenty in it.

God sees the big picture. He sees you and me – the things we are challenge with up close and personal. Jesus said “He came to give us the ability to have and enjoy life – to the fullness – until it overflows – abundance.”

This means we can live without fear. Fear is all around us. But, you don’t have to buy into it or accept it.

As believers in Christ – use your authority TODAY! Take the authority that Jesus gave you over fear, over lack, over poverty and over sickness. Jesus gave us His name to use to cast all fear out of our lives!

Search The Word (the Bible). It is God personally speaking to you and me. There you will find peace and rest. One scripture comes to mind is Isaiah 41:10 “Fear not, for I am with you, don’t be distressed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.”

Much love,
Joseph

No comments: