Sunday, September 28, 2008

Will You Pray With Me?

OK, this has really been on my heart for the past several days. It really was strong this weekend. So, I'm putting this out there. Will you join with me each morning (Monday through Friday) for 15 minutes of praying? The time would be 5:15am - 5:30am. You can get up and pray for 15 minutes. Afterward, go back to bed or get on with the start of your day.

Our emphasis will be on affecting the world we live in through prayer. Prayer will do more than change our life. It will reach out in love to those who don't know God and say "I care!"

Warning: The moment you determine to pray daily, darkness will try to fill your path with distracting hindrances. Job responsibilities may increase. Family demands may increase. And, it may seems you are more tired and weary than usual.

Your mind will tell you - you are too busy. You are to occupied. Your heart is not inclined toward praying. Your mind will even tell you - you will have more time to pray later in the day. Before you know it, your entire day is gone and you will not have had a single quiet moment alone with God.

It is possible to make time for prayer!

Email me at joseph_stingley@yahoo.com to let me know you are part of this team. Sometime during the day of praying - email me your prayers answered as a result of time prayed.

Much love,
Joseph

No comments: