Monday, September 8, 2008

Tooth Pulled

Monday, September 8 I had to get a tooth pulled which had broken off. The tooth could not be save or capped. My dentist - one of the best in the world - Dr. Thu Tran (www.ttrandds.com) provided me with the up most excellence service I have ever experienced in removing the tooth. Dr. Tran is also a Yoga student that attends classes I teach. I experience no pain, just a little swelling afterward, and was able to teach two classes later the afternoon.

Yes, this is a service announcement for her, her staff and office. If you have any dental need or desire - please contact her at 972.306.3282. Tell the office that Joseph (Yogaman) sent you there. And, no, I don't get a discount for referring customers. I'm about promoting others!

Much love,
Joseph

No comments: