Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Thought For Today - 9/30/08

Show me your friends and I can pretty much show you your future. Your association tells much of who you are. There is no such thing in my opinion as being in a "state of limbo." I believe we are either moving forward or moving backward. I also believe this is the result of our associations and friends.

Are you moving forward? Are you growing (spiritually, mentally, financially)? If not, you need to start afresh. You need to start over - in work, in love, your place of residence, your associations, your friends, even your place of worship (church). You might even have to start from scratch.

Trust your heart. Ask God for continual wisdom and direction. He will clear the way. Just make a decision to move forward.

Much love,
Joseph

No comments: