Monday, September 22, 2008

Weekend of - 9/19/08

Hey, my weekend was good.

Friday Evening
I taught the 6:30pm Yoga class at the 24HF Mockingbird/Greenville location in Dallas. Only a few students (around 23) showed for class. The class was good - but low key. Afterward, I had a wonderful dinner at Cafe` Express in Southlake with two of my favorite Yoga students (Casey & Tricia) who attend classes I teach at 24HF. This was our first ottering, but it seem as if we knew each other long before.

Saturday
I took a Yoga class for myself at Yoga Island (www.yogaisland.com) that morning at 9am. Afterward, taught the 11am Yoga class (24HF - Carrollton) and 1pm class (Southlake). Both classes were great. I was able to show (just one time) Casey and Tricia how to come into the "Scorpion Pose - Vrschikasana." Pose is pictured below. These ladies have an amazing Yoga practice!












Sunday
Went to 9am church service in Arlington. Taught a special 1pm Yoga class at 24HF - Carrollton location. 24HF was having a family/friends day. Anyone could visit any DFW area fitness center FREE for a workout which included FREE classes. There were 33 that attend this class. We had a great time.

OK, after class, did some grocery shopping (just a few items). Got home and cooked (yes, I do this every now and then - smile) some Basa fish I purchased from an Asian Market in Arlington - good stuff! Afterward, returned phone calls and emails, wrote in my journal, just chilled the rest of the night.

I trust your weekend was safe and prosperous.

Much love,
Joseph

No comments: