Friday, September 12, 2008

Prayer For Hurricane Ike Evacuees

In the wake of hurricane Ike and thousands evacuating Houston and surrounding communities, I felt a strong urge to place a prayer for them in the blog. I ask that you remember them in your quiet, prayer, or meditation time.

Heaven Father, I come to You in the name of Your Son Jesus for divine protection over the thousands of people evacuating from Houston and surrounding communities. I pray that their hearts have peace instead of worry, hope instead of dread, provision instead of lack, and health instead of sickness and faith instead of fear during this time. I pray Psalms 91 over them, their households, their jobs, their businesses and everything that they are associated to and with. In Your precious Son Jesus’ name. Amen.

Much love,
Joseph

1 comment:

Adaninia said...

Hello!
I have friends in Lousiana, and I was looking for a nice pray to share with them, and I found yours a beautifull one!

I am from Ecuador!
Thanks a lot for your support!