Monday, September 15, 2008

Weekend of 9/12/08

Ok, here is my weekend report . . .

I had a great Yoga class Friday night at 6:30pm at the 24HF – Mockingbird/Greenville location. This is always a great class. Around 30 or more people show up and we have a great time doing what I call “Cocktail Yoga.”

After class, I had dinner at Café Express (Mockingbird Station location) with a dear student who travel over an hour that night to take class with me. We spent time talking about various subjects. Just had a wonderful time.

Side note - As we sat outside eating dinner – I notice I begin to feel stopped-up, noise begin to run and was beginning to not feel 100%.

After arriving home from dinner Friday night, I begin to sneeze like crazy for a couple of hours. Apparently, the storm Ike brought some stuff in the winds with him. I immediate took around 2000 mgs of vitamin C and a couple of wild oregano capsules. I wanted to write in the blog, but the sleep was really pulling at me. So, I venture off to bed.

Saturday morning was not much better for as me being 100%. I needed up taking another 2000 mgs of vitamin C. Taught the 11am class in Carrrollton (Trinity/Marsh) – 24HF and the 1pm class in Southlake – 24HF.

To my surprise one of my favorite Yoga student was at the 1pm class. She drove from North Plano to take the class. At both classes, I walked the students through crow, side crow and flying crow with the extended leg going backward. It was great!

After class, we (the student from Plano) headed to Central Market, had a late lunch and hung out for a while. I don’t see her often. When I do, we have lots to catch up on. She is a delight to be with. The sneezing started again. I managed to stay in the store long enough to purchase fruit, nuts (almonds) and B12 vitamin (methylocabalamin – dissolves under your tongue) then headed home.

Was I glad to get home, no more classes for the day – nor any privates? Due to the weather, I didn’t go to Saturday evening church services. I did some minor house chores, etc. Sat down and watched a couple of movies rented from Blockbuster.

Sunday, didn't go to church, but did watch several TV ministries. Yet, it cannot compare with being in the presence of people with similar minds (going to church). I felt much better than the previous days. Headed to gym to get in some cardio. Afterward, to friends home in Keller. The husband and wife - long time friends cooked a few meals for me that will last a few days.:) Then, to the store for a few more items and back home to settle down and got ready for the week ahead.

My prayer for you this week is "There is no situation that you have today or tomorrow that can't be fixed if you have an increase of God in your life!"

Much love,
Joseph

No comments: