Saturday, September 13, 2008

Thought For Today - 9/13/08

What I sense in myself and many others I come in contact with is we need a – REVIVAL! I received Christ into my life during the later years of the Hippie Movement in the States (March 1974). Talking about on FIRE for God – we were! I was practically at church 5-7 nights a week – taking in all the glory of God that I could.

There was such a daily experience of an across-the-board move of the supernatural power of God during that time. We were so hungry for the real thing! We were the moves and shakers of the world. I could not even count the number of people carried away in that life-changing experience that went on to impact the world.

The lessons we learned then are just as critical for us today. Revival only comes when we get out of the way, have a repentant heart, begin to diligently seek God, praying, reading His Word, and most importantly walking in love towards all.

Only an authentic experience with an authentic God can turn the world upside down!

Much love,
Joseph

No comments: