Monday, September 8, 2008

The Week of - 9/7/08 to 9/13/08

For this week, I decided to take a different route other than talking about my weekend (which was great). Here are my desires and prayers.

I need to hear from you. Let me know what is going on in your life. Let me know how I can help!


Following are things I’m asking God for this week:

Spiritually
Closer relationship with Him.
Strength and the desire to pray each and every day for at least 30 minutes in intercession for others.

Physically
Divine health.
I desire to be in the best health I have ever been in.
I will eat and live healthier than I have ever in my entire life.
I know that my body is the temple of the Holy Spirit and I need my Body to be healthy to function well in this earth.
Help me to exercise properly, eat properly and sleep properly.

Mentally
Increased capacity.
Strength to study in my fields of interest and for my career.
30 minutes a day, I purpose to read in some area with a mind towards expertise and excellence.
My mind to be sharp to recognize and identify the right choices in my life and to understand quickly opportunities that He would have me seizes.

Emotionally
Peace and greater capacity to give love.
I will have fun everyday and enjoy life.
Balance when I receive information.
Sensitivity towards the needs of the people that I am responsible for and to.
Strength to rejoice with those that rejoice and to mourn with those that mourns.

Socially
Promotion and for influence.
I will help individuals realize and understand just how much God loves them and is trying to give them the desires of their hearts.
Opportunities to make a difference.
Desire to be included in the gates of my community.
Grant me inroads to decision makers and to influential discussions with policy makers.

Feel free to use any or all of the above for your life.

Much love,
Joseph

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your list. You inspire me to make myself better!