Sunday, September 21, 2008

Thought For Today - 9/21/08

Ok, Sunday is here . . . and you still don't know what to do regarding your situation.

Stop exhausting yourself hour after hour, searching here and there for the answer to your question - What should I do? What should I do? I just don't know!

No, you don't know what to do (and neither do I). So stop talking to yourself about it and start talking to God! You can say something of this sort, "Lord, what do You want me to do regarding this situation or problem?" If you are sincere in your question, God will answer you. He will show you what to do in every situation - even those you brought on yourself.

When you have asked God, now in simple words, sit down and start believing God's wisdom is on the way to you.

Much love,
Joseph

No comments: