Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Thought For Today - 9/9/08

For the past several months and especially the past several weeks – I’m sensing something important is happening. I know there is never a time when nothing is happening. We are not in limbo as some may thing. We are either moving forward or moving back.

For me, I sense a growing is taking place. Things are working themselves out, my life is transforming. I’m being prepared for the next thing. I can’t see it. Is this the way it’s destined to be?

I don’t want to be in control nor force things to happen. I want it to just happen. And, just maybe – get a glimpse of it. Can you relate to this? I bet you can.

So, I open my spirit to receive, believe, trust and know that God knows what is happening. And, what He has for me is much better than I could ever imagine or think.

Much love,
Joseph

No comments: