Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Thought For Today - 9/10/08

I have individuals on a regular basis asking me to pray for them on many issues. The issues can be anywhere from praying they get a better job, better car, have money to pay their bills or even finding the right mate. I generally tell them – lets pray now – not wait until later. I also generally start the prayer out saying something like for example – “God, I know you have the perfect job, perfect vehicle, perfect mate, etc.” you get the picture.

God has prepared a plan for your life, but you aren't’t always ready to fulfill the next step of His plan for your life. So God takes whatever time is needed to cultivate and prepare you before He brings whatever to pass what He has planned for you.

Sometimes in following God’s plan for your life, you’ll have to do some things you’d rather not do and be in positions you’d rather not be. Yet, if you will obey God progressively every day by walking in love, staying prayerful and obedient to what He has said. You’ll ultimately fulfill the plan He has for your life.

Hey, I’m preaching to myself too!

Much love,
Joseph

No comments: