Monday, September 29, 2008

Weekend of 9/26/08

My weekend was great. Had a great Friday night class at 24HF – Mockingbird/Greenville location.

Saturday morning – took a Yoga class for myself at Yoga Island in Flower Mound. Good class. Taught 11am 24HF Carrollton (Trinity/Marsh) and 1pm 24HF Southlake Yoga class. Both classes were great, but Carrollton had more energy.

Taught the one-year anniversary Yoga class for Lululemon Store in Highland Village (Flower Mound location) from 6-7pm. Over 25 people attended the outdoor class with lots of on-lookers. Afterward, hung out at the store for great food and fellowship with customers and staff from the store.

Sunday – didn't attend church due to had a severe allergy attack. Taught 4-5pm Yoga class at Twist Yoga (subbing for another instructor). 5:45- 7pm taught my first Yoga session with a roller derby league – called Assassination City (www.acderby.com) in Mesquite. I really enjoyed working with the team.

I trust your weekend was properous and blessed.

Much love,
Joseph

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Joseph, we really enjoyed having you! I broke my leg in 11 places back in June, and your class during our roller derby practice was the first excercise I had tried to really do since then besides physical therapy. I was having a hard time with balance before (and a little during) your yoga class, but my leg felt SO MUCH better the next day! It was magical! I have been doing a little of what you taught us everyday since, and my balance and range of motion has improved so much! I can't say enough about the wonders of your yoga class! Thank you thank you thank you.

Trigger Mortis
Assassination City Roller Derby