Thursday, October 23, 2008

My Connection To God

I think when some read the blogs I write - they just don't know what to think about me regarding my relationship with God. I even had one Yoga student tell me she only reads the blogs of the headings that don't have anything to do with God. But, all that I write in reality is connected with God. Some blogs are more direct while others are no so direct.

Ladies and gentlemen, God is my life. Yoga is my life. Yoga has brought me into a closer relationship with God, His Son - Yahshua and the Holy Spirit. Not wanting to know or read about my God in the blogs is saying you don't want to know or read about me. I can't separate myself from my God and my Savior - Yahshua.

Bills paid supernaturally, food provided supernaturally, new clothes given supernaturally, and the list goes on and on and on. God did it! God being in my life has changed my life. For my troubles and problems - He gave me solutions and victory. He brought what I needed into the seen realm of reality.

My healing is in God. My meals are in God. My deliverance from darkness is from God. Yahshua put His life on the line just for me - and you. It is my personal and correct choice for me to serve the God I serve. If want to experience the same things (just a sample few) of what I have written above - you can. You must accept Him as your Savior as I and many, many others have!

Much love,
Joseph

No comments: